Drought Contingency Implementation of Stage 1 Conservation
June 29, 2022
Spring Creek Forest PUD has implemented Stage 1 of the District’s Drought Contingency Plan, effective June 29 and continuing until a similar notice is provided that the implementation has been lifted.
The goal is a 5% reduction in the use of all water and is voluntary, currently. Please conserve water daily under the following guidelines. Mandatory measures may be imposed if a water shortage continues.
- District customers are requested to voluntarily reduce all water usage.
- Check for and repair all leaks, including sprinkler systems, leaky faucets, and/or running toilets.
- All outdoor water use should be avoided between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 10:00 a.m., and between 6:00 p.m. and 12:00 a.m. (midnight).
- Customers with even-numbered addresses (or north and west side of streets) should limit outdoor water usage, including yard watering, to even-numbered days.
- Customers with odd-numbered addresses (or south and east side of streets) should limit outdoor water usage, including yard watering, to odd-numbered days.